5 posts in this topic

Dear Fish Gods,

I have cometh home again without a bite from Willoughby Spit yet again.:angry3:

I do not know whateth I have done to tick thee off, but I am truly sorry for whatever it has been.:icon_scratch:

Please have mercy on me and taketh this skunkage of my back!:angel1:

Wind stiff in the face, dirty water, bottom of the tide and grass = another shutout for me this afternoon at the Spit!

Will try again when I can, but I need a break of some kind!

Don't feel so bad had same results Sunday. Only I go fried.

Dixie Steve,

Should you wish to removeth the skunketh, get right and get ya sorry butt a ho ride and go cheatin' on a boat for togs and flatties at the CBBT. Or should ya be really desparate go to a local pier (JRB, OVP, LP, LIP, or SkateGull) and toss a double drop w/some squid :director:

If that does not solve the problem, you have somehow officially pissed off the Fish Gods, for which you must make all necessary amends (includes Ouzo, Salmon dance, and paying homage), and then the wait for it to pass as they will let you know when you are back in their good graces :bootyshake:

Fish God speed :icon_pai: as the big reds should be showing up at the Eastern Shore here soon.

not worthy `bucket

Rick ~ Its called sunscreen?! Mark

Try King Neptune or Capt Nemoy ........ God took the day off !

Here is what I was telling you about on the phone D_I_X_I_E

Virginia-Rockfish.jpg.de254ca129281e9879

10,000 of em every where yesterday.....

Ive heard a few reports of catch and release citations on reds on the seaside of the Eastern Shore already, and schools of them have been spotted. A few black drum are being caught but most of them under 25 lbs. The size of the flounder i hear are picking up too.