6 posts in this topic

:angryfire:I have a good friend of mine that has told me about some really fouled up crap. He is stationed in camp lejune and he was on leave in S.C. and he watched a couple of guys shark fishing from the beach and thought it was very extreme. Here is the bad part...They landed a 10 foot Tiger off the beach, he expected a tag and release but got a rude awakening instead. And this is what really ticks me off...They got the shark about 6 ft. from the surf and began cutting the jaws out. He said when they got the jaws out, they pulled the shark back out into the ocean with a jet ski and left him to die. This kind of crap is what gives shark fishing a bad name. I wish that I was there. Seems to me that they need to be drug out to sea to rot along with the defenseless shark. As far as I'm concerned that was a bunch of A$$holes. My buddy is supposed to email me some pics of this junk, I will post when I get them.:boxing::angry5:

Send the pics to the DNR. I am sure they would LOVE to find those people.

I'm not sure if I want to see the pics, I might punch out this monitor.

Could you send them to Sam and let him make a determination before posting please?

That is just outright disgusting on thier part. I wish I was there and saw that. Maybe not, cause someone would have to bail me out of jail. People like this is who give the "true sportsman" a bad name.:angry5:

You are right I received 1 out of 5 pics and requested he send me no more the first one was bad enough. Just looking at one made me want to really hurt some one.:cussing:

I agree, keep those pics off of all fishing sites. This is the last type of publicity we need. As I said earlier, send them directly to the DNR!