6 posts in this topic

Departed Poquoson at 1430 hrs on my friend Bryant's boat "Catch 22". It was myself

Bryant and Cord all of Bull Island. We went straight to the piles at the fourth island

at slack tide and had no luck. Moved to the tube and saw some guys non stop pulling

up tog, we anchored within feet of the "Rogue Rock" in 10 ft of water and pulled off 20

decent Togs in 2 hours, kept 12. Bait of choice was fiddler, the guys next to us were

using hard crab and doing just as well. Bay conditions were awesome at less than 1

ft. Back at Poquoson 1900 hrs. Nice quick trip and had a great time with a couple of

good friends.

DSC_0041g-1.jpg

DSC_0044f-1.jpg

DSC_0048e-1.jpg

DSC_0036e-1.jpg

DSC_0032e-1.jpg

DSC_0031f-1.jpg

DSC_0024h-1.jpg

DSC_0020f2-1.jpg

DSC_0016e-1.jpg

DSC_0008g-1.jpg

DSC_0001g-1.jpg

DSC_0003g1-1.jpg

nice job Brian !

64* on the James yesterday....we caught catfish at every stop....21,38,23,44,28,28,52,43, and a 23 pounder .....

all nice big fat cats too.....CPR'd ^& released

Are the Tog spawning right now? The drippage coming out of yours looks a little....Hmmm how to say this politely....."milky"

Good pics man, i saw you out there on the 17th while i was on my way to the shore to get married. Looks like a fun way to fish from that jet ski, and a nice looking set up by the way.