7 posts in this topic

Woohoo!

I will be in OC from Wed night through Saturday afternoon. Going down with the wife and my two toddlers so I won't be able to fish the whole time (I suppose I should be a dad and husband for part of the weekend at least).

If I know when someone else will be fishing that I could join up with, I could arrange my schedule to accomodate..and try to maximize the fishing time with some creative negotiations with my beautiful wife (shameless sucking up in case she reads this)

I'd probably have most luck finding extended, serious time on the beach while the rest of the family is asleep, so maybe an allnighter???

Might also get a shorter trip to the sand while the kids play at AI. (Hmmm Carrie - didn't we talk about a play date at AI for the kids? :mrgreen: )

Those drum better stick around!!!!

Steve going to try and hit the beach Wed. nite till ?? who knows let me know what time you are getting in town

:censored: :censored: :x: :wallb: :x: :wallb: :x: :wallb: :censored: :censored:

In my infinite wisdom i forgot (and was reminded tonight) that I have a gig on Friday the 12th. Totally forgot about it. Son of a #$#@$!!!

So....most likely this week won't work after all :(

I will go back to the drawing board... I'll regroup with the family when they wake up.

Bummer man!

tentatively rescheduled for the 5/21 - 5/24 (don't want to jinx myself by saying its a definite yet)

Steve, that fuggin' suxxs man :shock: we hope to make it back down the beach soon, lookin' at the eve of May 27th(I gotta work till 3pm) till the 29th, gonna; stay wth my in-laws (hope its OK Bob :lol: ) no boat, so I'll be surfin' it 8)