4 posts in this topic

Hi - Great site! I'll be heading out Saturday from Northern <ACRONYM title=Virginia><ACRONYM title=Virginia>VA</ACRONYM></ACRONYM> to try nabbing Stripers on the Fly for the first time. I've got a RiverHawk (think Gheenoe) w/ 15hp. Was considering Havre <ACRONYM title=Delaware><ACRONYM title=Delaware>De</ACRONYM></ACRONYM> Grace as a put in but would take any suggestions closer to home. Any help appreciated!! Hopefully i'll be posting some pics Monday! Thanks

Kevin

EDIT: Furthur search of reports has Occoquan looking quite productive this weekend despite the past few weeks of coldfronts and rain. Looks like i'll be staying close, but would still like to hit the Susquahana flats when I have more time. How long are the spring stripers usually in that area? Thanks!

Are you looking for keepers or just looking for C&R? If you are looking for keepers you must be below the 301 Bridge this weekend. If you're just going to C&R try greenway flats, its a straight run across the river from the ramp at Pohick Bay.

Thanks! I'll be releasing them, but I did not know that about the regs. I appreciate the info!

Hello Kev, welcome aboard!

Hope you get into 'em!

Let us know how you do....