Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest mdram

what do you listen to

11 posts in this topic

i either stream sirius or talk radio

today its neal boortz

CNN, Fox News, Weather Channel, a special dedicated comm network, phones and comm radios, all at the same time.

Typical command center junk.

What would I like to listen to?

Silence.....

CNN, Fox News, Weather Channel, a special dedicated comm network, phones and comm radios, all at the same time.

Typical command center junk.

What would I like to listen to?

Silence.....

:lol: lmao, me too. all day long I hear fones ringing, air tools zinging away, engines running, PA systems chatter, musazk in the background :!: can't wait to get home and listen to the sounds of SILENCE, myself 8)

Ahhh silence. I come into work very early (and leave early) - get here at 5:30 am - leave around 3:30. Nice no traffic :)

One of the things I (used to) love about getting in at 5:30 was getting some work done in silence before the chatter and phone calls. But then, someone had the bright idea to install a noise "masking" system - where they pump in white noise constantly - WOW is it annoying!!!!! What I wouldn't give to turn those speakers off and have my silence again....

Ok i'm ranting...

I listen mainly to either conservative talk radio or the 90's on serius.

conservative talk radio

:up:

Geeze, I guess I'm a little old for my tastes. If its talk radio it had better be some sort of shock jock (love listening to howard and bubba the love sponge on sirius) If its music...well, here's where I act 18.....well I'm sure its not the only time I act 18, but comon... :) Give me some good Metal, Punk, Rock, Rap, you name it I listen to it. Don't get me wrong, I still hold on to my roots, I still jam to some good old 70's and 80's rock.....

Lets see the ocean, waves, rod zinging away but on the radio Fox, comedy channel, classic rock, and talk. Most time it's just back ground noise for me just used to it at the bar some time don't even know that it's on..

i guess imn one of the only ones that listens to music when i fish!...if i can i usually play some country somehwat quiet so i can stil here it and hear the reel if i screams off! so if your ever on AI and see a red blazer with country music feel free to stop by and say hi cuz im sure it is me! and plus i might even be the youngest guy on the forums sooo

I can't believe none of you listen to 98.1 WOCM. I.ve been hooked since they got bought by layton moore of seacrets.the morning guy is bulldog who used to be on mancow out of chicago. the format is very different with a lot of requests. they must have over 4000 songs on the palylist and the weekend mornings are usually piped or taped and lots of accoustic mixed in. It is actually all i ever listen to. i'm on the road 3-4 hours a day and never tire of the mix.

Jeff

Jeff thats because most of us are not riding around snapping photos all-day-long :lol: WE FISH :wink:

now when Im at the beach and NOT fishing, I listen to 93.5 8)