2 posts in this topic

Got an offer I couldnt refuse around 0800 on the phone inviting me to hit the river with dayton and the Herring King Lil Dayton.......last I saw these two was at the wounded warrior camp 2 years ago in Hopewell......gathered my belongings and headed out the door and blazed a trail to Ancarrows.....standing on the boat ramp like a hobo with the native shadders.....Dayton pulls up towing the (as you know him) Ranger690.....I hopped in and he backed 'er down the ramp......500 yards up river we drop anchor and for the next 20 casts the lil man bailed Herring after Herring......I boated some nice fat Shad on a gold spoon and Dad Dayton caught a right good amount of White Perch as well.......

pulled anchor and up under the I 95 bridge we went after that "morning crew" had moved out.....nada.....back dowm river to find the Goose that laid the Easter Egg......

she was on her nest and never fluffed a feather as we drifted in and Crappie fished with some shiners ...... nada......up river again and re-anchored and finished the day C & R more Shadders.......what a great day on the water .......Thanx for the invite kind Sir .....

It was my pleasure fishing w/ the Herring King Little Dayton.......

Made it home safe N sound in record time ~ Driveway to boatramp 105 miles in 1 hour and 22 minutes......

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

heading back out of the city ~ down the road we go.........

clear.gif

He took 95 South and I took 64 East......as I passed OVER the river I stuck the camera out the right side window and pushed the button.........

Pretty sweet for a 75+ MPH hour quickie OUT THE WINDOW !

clear.gif