10 posts in this topic

Well headed out right after school yesterdaybut first had to stop at bruces to get 3 packs of nice vaccume sealed mullet. After getting to the ramp we headed straight for the coves. We saw a huge citation sized trout swimming on top that wouldnt take a thing. I fished them for a little while with matt and no luck so decided to padel through the shallows to sight cast for them also with no luck. It was starting to get dark by this time matt cameout of the coves and we fished the point when Ov showed up. He hadnt had a thing either. Right after dark like usual matt started catching them and i was busy tagging them since he was out of tags. About an hour into this now i got my first fish out of the kayak.

DSCN00171-1.jpg

At about 9:30 we decided to call it a night and headed in since the fishing had slowed down quite considerably. Got to my house and was done cleaning rigging by 11. so we set the alarm for 5am.

We got the the ramp and was on the water at 6:30am.

DSCN00261-1.jpg

DSCN00221-1.jpgWe headed back to the point with no luck for 30mins so we moved into the coves to try it again and sure enough matt was nailing them i was back at it tagging them again. But the first fish he got was tagged.

DSCN00291-1.jpgThen he pulled in this beauty with 15 spots.

After this little guy he got his own tagged fish that he had tagged last friday.

DSCN00332-1.jpg

DSCN00341-1.jpgSo after about 10fish i sad ok hot hands lets switch rods and see who gets one now. 5mins later fish on for who other than matt. With this nice beauty at 23 1/2. As he was reeling that one in i hooked up also with a 23 1/2.

DSCN00372-1.jpgDSCN00392-1.jpg

By noon the fishing had slowed down with the tide and we decided to go back to the cop docks and see who was there. Kyle and his mom were out with no luck by this time the tide started moveing back in so we decide to head on back to the coves. But first we had to stop and take off the waters. Man it felt great that watter was a little chilly but not too bad at all.

Got back to the coves and set up shop again we didnt get anything for a little while. It was pritty cool though watching the two pups in the water tailing on the stringer. Im supprised they didnt get their tails dryed out they did it for so long.

DSCN00401-1.jpgDSCN0042-1.jpg

Arround 3 we were really low on bait with only 3 mullet left. Time to call chase to see if he had any. So he came on out to us not on his yak though and he was also out of bait. After about 30mins we decide to go to the fishing center to pick some up and head on back but they too were out. By this time the wind was really kicking up and making it really dificult to padel so we called it a day and headed in at 4:30pm. Tx was out there wen we came back in and he called it too he didnt have any luck.

But it was a great 2 days and we had these to bring home with us that made it all the better.

DSCN00481-1.jpg

ok its had alot of cleaning done dono what it is whith this site adding aton of stuff to the post posted on 2 other sites with out that problem

pretty work.nice to start seeing some yak reports. if the forcast holds I should go monday. I was going to go a few days ago when it was nice but it just didnt work out.

Sounds like you had a couple of full days!

Thanks for the report.

There was a lot of hypertext in there, happens from cutting and pasting from the other 2 sites if they use hypertext. I finished cleaning it up after you did 90% of it.

good to see you alex and matt kicking fish tails.....you will make fine HO's this summer !

Came back to EDIT::

some pics are doubled at sand bridge pier site

thanks but some of the pics are side by side now.

yeah between thursday and friday we had about 20 hours on the water but they were well worth it as you can see

Guys, are the pics uploaded to this site or just linked?

I don't see them.

Please upload the pictures to this site so that all may see the nice stuff....

No links from Photobucket please.

I for one, while at work cannot see photos from a 3rd party site.