6 posts in this topic

Was wondering if anyone has had any luck around the hrbt lately. If so can you help me out on whats biting and what type of bait / lures are working best. Went to the H/D area and that place has now died off and everything is on the move. Never fished any other saltwater area's so this year will all be a learning experience, so any help woud be greatly appreciated.

Dont know about the HRBT, havent seen many fishing it lately....but they have to be there or close!!!

We drifted along yesterday with MANY others from the third of the CBBT on an outgoing tide and did ok.....there were others that caught steady...throwbacks and a few nice keepers.....strip baits with a minnow seemed to be the ticket....I was using fresh stripped bluefish from OI this past Sunday......best bite was on the outgoing in about 30-34'......good luck!

I think they are close...I tagged a 16.5" near there the other day for someone who caught one. Another few degrees of water temps around the HRBT and we should be good to go!

what was the water temp??? If you don't mind...

This morning it was reading 55.4 at Sewells Point!