9 posts in this topic

at first I was pissed that they said I took advantage of good conditions but then I realized they didn't want too many people out there in kayaks in 3' seas. Oh well, the dnr agent that checked my feesh told me to send it in and they actually put it out...not bad.

Ben, you'll have to come out with us this summer at night and paddle some bloody baits out from the beach on AI,,,can get pretty wild with a moderate size surf at night,,,just makes it all a little more extreme,,,alot of fun :D .

nice, thats 2 from here this year, how many can the site get?

Ben, you'll have to come out with us this summer at night and paddle some bloody baits out from the beach on AI,,,can get pretty wild with a moderate size surf at night,,,just makes it all a little more extreme,,,alot of fun :D .

I will be there, no doubt in my mind. Ya'll don't like to go on the weekend though and that's when I can make it.

good job Ben :up:

yeah, keep it-up guys.

might need to sneek in a atlanticanglers.com logo on future pics :wink:

wadda' ya doing tomorrow? if I can get a crew together, I'll fish 8)

good job Ben :up:

yeah, keep it-up guys.

might need to sneek in a atlanticanglers.com logo on future pics :wink:

wadda' ya doing tomorrow? if I can get a crew together, I'll fish 8)

I'd love to get out but the wife heads out of town Sunday afternoon so I need to hang with her for a couple days, I'll be on the water the whole time she is gone though!

I figure sunday eve will be real nice after the weigh ins and the walk is over...wind is supposed to lighten up too...might get some topwater action.

Great Job Ben! :v: