Finaddict

Why Does PETA Think They Are So Great?

7 posts in this topic

I say euthanize all PETA members. After all that they talk about it figures this stuff happens. And I still say that these type of groups are what is part of this countries problems. It seems like if you have enough funds they can do what they want and not what they say.

Thanks for posting,

Ron

DMS #288

First, let me say that I do not subscribe to PETA's diatribe and would never support them.

It looks like 95% were reclaimed by the owners.

Out out 10,016 animals, 555 dogs and 1569 cats were put down.

For the ones put down, what if this was the absolute last stop for animals? What if they have already spent their time in the various shelters and PETA holds them for one last ditch effort at getting them adopted? Bulldog, Boxer Greyhound, etc, rescue leagues? As unfortunate as it is, no one can possibly keep all of the animals alive. I would like to know the answer before I pass my own educated judgment in this matter. Get the whole story and form your OWN opinion, not just trust a so-called "press release". We know how the media is.

This post was moved from the fishing area to the Sand Bar.

I agree with Steve I can't stand PETA and their slogans but it's just a press release hopefully we can findout more on this situation so we know it's completely true.

Everybody in entitled to there opinion which is what is so great. The one thing thou about not being fishing related. These organizations are the ones that are trying to shut down our beaches because of wildlife endangerment and how they Strongly are fully against fishing.

Remember thou, This in just my personal opinion. I am not the type to raise cane between follow fisherman.

Thanks,

Ron

DMS #288

Hi Steve.Yeah,it's a fact that not every unwanted, lost or deserted pet can get adopted. Maybe people should think before buying a pet on impulse or just letting the ones they have breed with no control.

PETA I can't stand. One , I can make up my own mind if I want a burger or not without their bovine lawn ornament opinion and two,their ads are sick. They had one ad that compared the commercial slaughter of chickens for food with the murder of 6 million Jews in the Holocaust calling it a holocaust for the chickens.Apparently animal life is more valuable to PETA than human life.

IF GOD DID NOT WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF MEAT ??????:eusa_dance:

I live close by. Drive by the headquarters and look at the parking lot. They Ain't BIKES they drive to work.