14 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anybody has seen any fat albies around. Really looking for some and just wondering if any of the fish markets sell them. I need to stock pile some for bait. Thanks:)

We are getting up with some of the Captains we know down the beach to see if we can get them to keep some for us instead of tossing them back in . Will let you know how we make out. Just built an 8 x 10 shed out back so we can put a good size chest freezer out there to get the bait out of the kitchen fridge. Hoping to need that room for more fillets this year!!

excellent idea! I do appreciate you checking on it for me. Don't feel bad I have an addition on my house that is full of fishing gear and freezers. That is what I need, a big shed out back for nothing but the sole purpose of storing my fishing gear.

They are ALL OVER THE PLACE IN OI AND HATTERAS!!!

Got a shed with a HUGE stand up and a med sized chest for nothing but bait!!! Soon to be holding 8 cases of the best ballyhoo in the world!! BAITMASTERS!!!! I still have room for some albies though!! I will keep all the bodies I can for ya!

Thanks mn that would great. hopefully they will show up VA beach.:icon_thumleft:

I would bet money they are out there now......you just have to get out there! The weather SUCKS!!!!:angry8:

We were going to fish stingray point today yea right I know how bad it was here so I can imagine how it was there.:happy8:

I dont even want to know!!!!

Thats Funny King ! I told you I was going to check with some of the Captains I know and who was the first one I ran into ? Robert from Reel Escape Charters up at Bass Pro ! I started asking him about the Albies and he says he just talked to you about the same thing ! Small World !

Shed came out great ! Now we are trying to find a deal on a good freezer . We have a 3 bedroom townhouse , Andrew has one , I got one and the third is the "Fishing Room " . We have outgrown that with @ 40 - 50 rods up the walls , across the ceiling ,up the back wall, 4' Rigging table fully set up , racks everywhere , Tackle bags and boxes anywhere they fit ! We now have the shed to get the Freezer into for the chum we make and cast netted baits , Pier Carts , Rod racks for the jeep ,Coolers , etc. . Hoping for a good year ! See you out there !:hello:

Hey guys you need to invite me on a few of your outings! I would love to get in on some surf fishing this year! I will trade you carcasses!!!

I will meet you you there and drag your lines out with my jet ski!

Hey Bulldawg, now I know who you are. Nice talking to you this

evening at Bass Pro.

Hey Brian ! That Sounds Great ! Really getting anxious to get out on the beach . We will have to set up something where we can all get together and kick back on the beach and find some Sharks :icon_pidu: