10 posts in this topic

Got off work about 4pm and loaded the boat up for a couple hours of fishing. Went to the normal spot were i have been doing fairly well started to fish. first pass hooked into a nice trout. So i thought it should be a pretty good evening. By seven o'clock i had 10 nice trout and released anouther 5-8 fish. I also caught 6 rockfish with one being 36". First big rock i've ever caught and man did it put up a fight, i new right away that theres no way it could be a trout. To bad there not in season. The rest of the rocks were smaller but still fun. Over all it was a great night to be on the water. to bad this won't last all year. Hope to get out there tonight if the weather holds.

picture.php?albumid=76&pictureid=809picture.php?albumid=76&pictureid=811

picture.php?albumid=76&pictureid=807

picture.php?albumid=76&pictureid=810

Nice mess of fish you got there. I've never been fishing there. Is there any place to fish from shore. I have no boat or yak:-(

go marsh duck,go marsh duck no umbrella i take it ? good job!!

go marsh duck,go marsh duck no umbrella i take it ? good job!!

Not that night but maybe this weekend with the way the weather looks:). Rain or shine i'll be there!!

Nice mess of fish you got there. I've never been fishing there. Is there any place to fish from shore. I have no boat or yak:-(

Bassnut, to be honest there is some shore fishing but they don't do very good unless you can get on the VA power plant property. I heard you have to work there or be related to some one that does to get a permit. Tough area to fish with no boat. Shoot me a PM and maybe we i can get you out this weekend.

Bassnut, to be honest there is some shore fishing but they don't do very good unless you can get on the VA power plant property. I heard you have to work there or be related to some one that does to get a permit. Tough area to fish with no boat. Shoot me a PM and maybe we i can get you out this weekend.

Going to have to take a raincheck for this weekend(no pun intended:happy8:). Thanks for the offer though.