3 posts in this topic

The recent North Easter made fishing tough last weekend. It was quite a blow…

<o:p></o:p>

There are some nice Spanish in the river so you know they have to be thick at the jetties and as soon as it calms down enough I’m heading that way.

The Flounder are starting to show up in bigger numbers and the Weak fish are mixed in with the Trout.

We are in the transition period right now and when the weather permits you can easily have a 30 fish day with a nice mix of different types of fish. I always love catching several different types of fish on a charter.

The Red fish were chewing good before the blow last week but the high winds and tides have changed there feeding pattern but they will settle back in soon.

IMG_0255.jpg.dcd452f13a9da84d0edc417d5a5

IMG_0245.jpg.b92458741ffde5ea1fcf457b7cb

IMG_0252.jpg.e7d865c938f4d06a1e50cc1df31

IMG_0259.jpg.6ce99092a2a766532e00f533df1

IMG_0266.jpg.5ea6c4605a0df6fea5e51fab297

I was able to get on a good bite of Reds early last week just before the front and like the week before all they wanted was crabs. And right now blue crabs are hard to come by. If you find some they will usually stay fine for sever days on ice or I like to put them in a brown paper bag and stick them I the refrigerator. But not the one in the house. My wife wouldn’t go for that!!!

Tight lines

Love that first shot... Nice pictures :icon_thumleft: