3 posts in this topic

Will be heading down to Myrtle Beach for a cheerleading competition this weekend, and was wondering if there was any fish being caught down there? Was looking to see if I could get my 8 and 10 year olds into some pullage either from the shore or via a charter. They both love to fish and the warmer weather has given them the fishing bug! Any insight would be great.

I'd recommend going to one of the piers in myrtle beach. Theres atleast 4 you can go to. The one most north is Apache pier and its probably the best because its the longest and most productive. Theres also pier 14 on N 14th street right in myrtle beach and Springmaid pier in south Myrtle beach. Not much out there right now for atleast another couple weeks. But you can always get into some dogfish sharks for some good pullage in the colder months. Hey you never know what your gonna get fishing off of the piers though. Theres also a fee to fish off of all the piers most of them are 5 bucks.

Rob,sorry I missed you question but looks like you found a answer.....The piers will be your best bet and hope you find something to catch. The fishing in April is tough but good luck to you sir and thanks for taking the time to post a question. Capt. Shannon