8 posts in this topic

Ok..

Feeling sick or not, I plan to venture out for the last of the incoming and perhaps the 1st part of the outgoing tonight.

Trying to see if there are going to be any Grey's or Speck's...maybe a flounder.

Will report back tonight!:icon_thumleft:

Good luck, Steve!

Grass and more grass, but at least I got out for 1 1/2 hours to cast! Felt good, give it another week and take a stab at it again!:boxing:

Dixie Steve,

At least you were casting into salt waters with the chance at fish versus onto some ol'muddy ground. Did hit 500' with the new CTS so wasn't all that bad and Chapa hit ~ 435' with his Allstar 1509 drum rod special :icon_thumleft:

I only blew up twice once from casting my Saltist 30H w/no brakes and the other do to Uncle Ronnie's small tip-eye arrrgggghhhh :icon_pirat: Need to get back into the zone with my RS 1502 & Penn 975 if I plan to hit some distance on the field without being a real distance caster :evil5:

Good ya felt better to get out, thanks for the report, and yeah grass at the Spit :icon_puke_r:

Mark

Dixie Steve,

At least you were casting into salt waters with the chance at fish versus onto some ol'muddy ground. Did hit 500' with the new CTS so wasn't all that bad and Chapa hit ~ 435' with his Allstar 1509 drum rod special :icon_thumleft:

I only blew up twice once from casting my Saltist 30H w/no brakes and the other do to Uncle Ronnie's small tip-eye arrrgggghhhh :icon_pirat: Need to get back into the zone with my RS 1502 & Penn 975 if I plan to hit some distance on the field without being a real distance caster :evil5:

Good ya felt better to get out, thanks for the report, and yeah grass at the Spit :icon_puke_r:

Mark

when and where you guys going out next...i fear my casting skillz may have vanished since last summer.

Not till these water temps get back up and right now it's looking like late next week.

I am off to Vegas on Monday and won't be back till next Thursd night!

Probably will go off while I'm away!

Probably will go off while I'm away!

Hey hey easy there budy.........what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!:bootyshake:

I never had any casting skills to start with to loose.....