11 posts in this topic

I have two brand new Shimano Tyrnos 30's lever drag, holds 420 yards of 50 lb. mono and they have never been used. They are lined with brand new suffix saltwater 50 lb. mono. I bought the reels at Bass Pro Shop in January of 2009 and paid $410/each. Looking to trade both of these reels for a shimano Tiagra Big Game 80wa or a 130a OR Penn International 80 vsw or a 130vsx. I will trade 1 Tyrnos for a 12/0 or 14/0 or bigger Penn Senator. The only reason I want to trade is I own some Shimano Tiagras now and I want something that holds up to 100lb. test for some shark fishing. Depending on the trade, I might let the Diawa's saltiga rods go with the reels. They are a Bias Construction Blank, roller guides. They are 5'6" heavy 60-150 lb. and have swivel guide roller tip and roller eyes. The rods are brand new as well. The rods cost me $210 each. IF you are interested you can call me at 540-775-0321 for more details. Thanks.

I will post pics later, the camera is down at the moment.

Bryan

these are the only pics I have right now. They are the big gray reels, one in front and one in behind. I have not taken anymore pics, but will do so shortly. They have the green with the red shock leader on them.

5852a5449dcaf_fish001.jpg.7c5b7b3cbc24c7

5852a544a5f4c_fish002.jpg.d44336c08d1614

yes they are two speeds with 5:1 gear ratio

I hade someone that wanted to trade a 14/0 senator for both rods and reels. I think he has lost it:icon_surprised:. Maybe one rod and reel but not both.

I was just curious if they were 2 speeds. I dont need another reel. I already have a tyrnos 30 but the single speed.

Do you like your 30 I have not used mine yet.

I heard that I did:icon_thumright: