23 posts in this topic

Fished Hot ditch sun.kinda poopie weather,worth my while caught this 11lb2oz gem first 15 mins i was there live finger mullet wow what a treat fish of a lifetime probly my last trip to the ditch this year does anyone know a good taxidermist?almost looks like a chinook salmon

5852a5442c656_lookwhatwehave!005.jpg.4de

5852a54435ff9_lookwhatwehave!007.jpg.1ac

WOW! That is one nice catch. Great job.

Pretty work and a pretty fish as well. WTG:icon_tongue:

Awesome fish! Don't see many that size very often.

Fished Hot ditch sun.kinda poopie weather,worth my while caught this 11lb2oz gem first 15 mins i was there live finger mullet wow what a treat fish of a lifetime probly my last trip to the ditch this year does anyone know a good taxidermist?almost looks like a chinook salmon

Toad,

I was also there on Sunday. There wasn't many boats at all out there so i'm sure we passed acouple times. I did pretty good myself, ended up with four nice fish in the cooler, nothing close to yours though and one nice 22" drum. not a bad day this late in the season. If you get back out there let me know. Oh ya, i was the one out there with my Daughters beach umbrella of all bright colors, hahaha too funny.:icon_thumright:

ha ha, i saw ya marshduck driving over the bridge sunday i told my wife, them boys got there prioities stright good job....

I wanted to go Sunday but didn't due to the weather. I hate myself now! :cwm21:Nice Freaking Fish! :icon_salut:

ha ha, i saw ya marshduck driving over the bridge sunday i told my wife, them boys got there prioities stright good job....

rain or shine the fishing must go on!!! :icon_rambo:

rain or shine the fishing must go on!!! :icon_rambo:

Amen, Amen brother.:angel9:

Nice speck! Think I can get the Reel Escape in the ditch???

Nice speck! Think I can get the Reel Escape in the ditch???

low tide the channel get's to about 6ft deep. but you can stay around the river and bridge and you would be fine. thats were all the big fish seem to be hanging right now anyways, or i can trade you a trip :icon_santa:. don't have a big bad a#@ boat but it works and catches fish. i normally fish alone so it would be nice to have a fishing partner. Goes for anyone trying to fish that doesn't have a boat, i'd be more that happy.

I was just kidding about putting the Reel Escape in there........it would take up the whole cove!!! LOL......BUT I would love to tag along with you on a trip one day! Call me when you want an extra body in the boat!

Hey what a nice fish I became a new member today just so I could see this fish my fishing buddy {kutebait08} was telling me about we do alot of fishing at the hot ditch and have seen some nice fish come out of ther also I have heard of some monsters coming out of there. I am new to the area and have been fishing ther since last fall so I look foward to catching a nice soon

Welcome aboard! This board is growing FAST! The guy who runs it is first class! Glad to see you here and hope to see you out there!!!

hey if some 40ft sport fishers could troll behind the marine science center at owls creek i dont think you would have a problem with your boat back there

What are 40' boats trolling behind the VMSC for???? Marlin??? :icon_scratch:

i think it was when either the specks or spanish were back there really thick i cannt rember but almost ran over someone in my kayak club

Thats CRAZY!!! Sorry to hear about that......I assure you it wasnt us! :angel9: