13 posts in this topic

Here is a couple of pictures from today at Bass Pro. They did a great

job on thier surf fishing talk.

DSC_0009f-1.jpg

I saw him there too. This is my first post. You did a great job speaking today Brian.

Craig

welcome hollybrooke. can you put names to your pics. thanks

very nice to meet you fellas today,while stocking up on some new baits.looking forward to gettin some rods bent..........great job guys and thanks for all your time to all this .see ya........

Thanks a lot for snapping those pictures, Brian. I saw you walking around with your camera and was hoping you could get a a few for the site. Very Cool...

As far as presentations, the guy with the Jet Ski wins by far!

Thanks Brian! Cool shots,,, What kind of reel is that on that Shakespeare surf rod (Pic #3)

How long has Don Lancaster been with Shakespeare?

That was a Diawa Slatist we grabbed from the fishing counter for our class. The rod was an ugly stick we got off the shelf. Started to bring in our custom rods yesterday, but it was rainy and nasty so decided against it. Don't know how long Don has been fishing them, but that's about all he uses he said to me.

Brian....thanks for the shots, sorry iffin i busted your camera with my ugly mug!:coffee2:

Great shots guys and Great job on the Seminars !:eusa_clap: That Reel is the New Saltiga Surf Reel from Diawa . Extremely light and very strong ! It was a long 3 weeks and VCAN and Atlantic Anglers really made a good showing . Thanks to all of you !