8 posts in this topic

I would like to say hello to all the members of this AWESOME site! I met Sam the owner today at BASS PRO SHOPS in Hampton, VA and was very impressed by what a great guy he was at promoting his site.....he just sat there and let Mark from VCAN do it all!!:D Sam was very informing, helpful and genuine about what he is doing.....

I came home and immediately got on the computer and became a SUPPORTING member of this site!

Stay tuned for our reports from Hatteras this summer! We are undergoing seasonal maintenance right now and getting the REEL ESCAPE ready for her journey south! If you have never fished Hatteras look us up! We will be posting reports WITH pics regularly!! We hope to make some new friends on this site and if there is ever anything I personally do to help your day on the water more successful please don't hesitate to give me a call!

Robert

757-892-4642

Hey Robert, Glad to see you on here as well. I am looking forward to following you

off shore and finding out where you catch all those big fish out of Hatteras. I agree

with you about Sam, that is why I am posting here as well.

Howdy Robert!

We have a great group of people here, looking forward to your reports!

Nice looking ride you have there..

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I'm just doing what I like to do. :)

Capt. Robert,

Good to see you at BPS today ~ long way from taking out the trash in Hampton last June ... plan on seeing you & Denise again this year Saturday June 6th for Clean The Bay Day :icon_thumleft:

Hey maybe we even go fishin' sometime :help:

Mark

And oh by the way, that Sam guy AKA the Puppy Dog, he's is OK too!

Robert...tell Mark you want an upgrade on site clean up this year!:icon_wink:

Glad you found your way over here!!

Brain,

It was great seeing you there as well! Hope your talk went well.....I heard you had a "discussion":icon_rambo:..........

Dixie,

It was an honor to clean that site and see a MAJOR difference we all made! Plus, Mark was deeper in the "trenches" than I was, HE HAD WADERS! VCAN does so much for all of us and the sad thing is many people still dont know what VCAN does! I am a proud member and will do all I can to support the good cause!