5 posts in this topic

launched at SP @7:30am enroute to Bloody Pt light, fished till @10am, no bites but saw several stripers boated around us. we then headed up to Kent Narrows and drifted live bait and artificials on the out going tide around the bridges. caught 6 thro-backs @20", Phillip lost 2 larger fish, one which spooled him in @20 seconds the other was (as he said) Captians error :oops: then had a late lunch(@4pm) at Harris Crab house :chef: (very good cream-of-crab soup) then up to Love Pt for @1hr, drifting baits but nada. headed south to Sandy Pt and fished off the jettys and then out to the bridge, nothing. water temps were anywhere from 60* to 63* water color was good, winds were NE and were not an issue once we got up around the "narrows" other than that, wasn't a bad day. going back-out this weekend, if I can find some people to-go 8)

Good report. I'm glad you got a few bites. Are you planning on bringing it to the ocean any time soon? :-)

Good report. I'm glad you got a few bites. Are you planning on bringing it to the ocean any time soon? :-)

yeah, prob in June 8) I think Im gunna' fish the bay the next 2 weekends, then pay some bills and then I have to work here on the 27th :(

8) Sounds like a good day on the water. Wonder what spooled ya all... :?:

8) Sounds like a good day on the water. Wonder what spooled ya all... :?:

Im thinkin' a big(er) striper, Phillip was using a 6' ml rod, closed face reel wth 12lb test, towing a red & white shad dart tipped wth a "bull" minnow and we were driffting under the bridges, thats where we got all our action that day.