8 posts in this topic

I went to pull my Handheld GPS out of my tacklebox to go hiking this weekend and guess what, it wasn't there. I'm pretty sure I had this on the boat on Friday before the spring fling, however I can't get back out to look in the boat for a couple more weekends. And just as a safety net, I wanted to make sure no one found one on the beach During the Spring Fling. If I had it with me that day, it would've been in my tacklebox which never left the front of OCSnapper's Truck. Thanks.

Nope not in truck and I checked the ground around my truck when we left. So lets hope it is in the boat..By the way where did you go hiking.

HA! :lol: And just for the record- I didn't find a GPS in any of my stuff either.

LOL, just took my kids to Prince William Forest http://www.nps.gov/prwi/ Didn't need the GPS, but when I'm out I like having it with me "for emergencies only" LOL. we ended up doing about a 3 mile loop, had lunch on a lake, wet some lines for some largemouth (which weren't around) The dogs played in the water a little. Just a nice relaxing day with the girlfriend, kids and dogs. I'm thinking about taking them on an overnight on the appalacian trail this year. I figure I started doing it when I was 8, so they can try it too.

Jeff, that sounds like a great time. I'm glad you shared it with us. :v:

Sorry about the gps.

ah, like I said, I'll find it somewhere....the problem is that the last time I actually remember having it in my hands was a week before when I took my daughter out on the potomac. (wasn't really fond of that one anyhow, if I don't find it, it looks like I'll be due for a new one for my birthday or something :) )

Dave, how much did you say you wanted for that Garmin, I accidently deleted the PM.

:D

FA, I know you'll find it, but it'll drive ya crazy til ya do.

Gee, never done that before.

<yeah-right>