14 posts in this topic

My is Brian "Jet Ski Brian", I live in Poquoson Va. and routinely fish from my pwc in the Chesapeake Bay, along the coast and offshore. I fished 120 times last year of which 70 of those times were from the ski. I find it to be fun, easy, fast and economical.

I have modified the jet ski to include rod holders, cooler, VHF, navigation lights, GPS Chartplotter and deep cycle battery. I enjoy fishing, spearfishing and recently have tried my hand at photography. I look forward to learning from others and sharing my fishing experiences on here. Here are some pictures of trips last year.

Brian,

Welcome!

Enjoyed your posts on TF and look forward to your reports here as well!

Brian, welcome to our site! It was great talking with you yesterday and I can't wait to see some pictures.

Please don't hesistate to call me if you need any help.

Welcome to the site! I saw your setup at BPS this past weekend. You are going to start a revolution in off-shore fishing!

I was able to watch Brian's Presentation today. To me, that kind of fishing is absolutely incredible in so many ways. I can't wait to learn more about it.

I was able to watch Brian's Presentation today. To me, that kind of fishing is absolutely incredible in so many ways. I can't wait to learn more about it.

Welcome Brian!...another way to fish thats not the use of a typical boat...I am not sure I want to see that...if I do, oh man, that may not be good. Really look forward to those posts.

Welcome Brian!...another way to fish thats not the use of a typical boat...I am not sure I want to see that...if I do, oh man, that may not be good. Really look forward to those posts.

Scott, as soon as I saw Brian's set up, I thought, "Yep, coop would go all out on this"... LOL

Welcome, looking forward to the pics. Was thinking of putting rod holders on my wave runners.