12 posts in this topic

As soon as the doc gives me the ok, I am heading out. May even go out before and gently lob some bait. This weather sure feels nice and sure is making me wish I was out there now.

Go feel it out for me, brother! If there is one nearby, you'll snag em. :)

Water temps got close to 44 inside the bay today and out at the Ches Light Tower it hit 49.8 degrees.

Another week or so of warm weather and I will start sniffing around hard!

What Sam said - if there are any fish in the vicinity, I know you'll find them for us. Give me an excuse to drive down! I dare ya!

Hey coop...hope you are getting healed up from your surgery.

I am going soon...I kinda have a feeling that some Stripers will show up last week of March.

Good luck to everyone that tries for the first AI bigun of the year!

as soon as i can get the money together to renew my permit I am there, as of right now I am lookin at the last week of march, go find em for us coop, just dont push yourself to hard.

as soon as i can get the money together to renew my permit I am there, as of right now I am lookin at the last week of march, go find em for us coop, just dont push yourself to hard.

Dave let me know when you head out.

Hey coop...hope you are getting healed up from your surgery.

I am going soon...I kinda have a feeling that some Stripers will show up last week of March.

Good luck to everyone that tries for the first AI bigun of the year!

Got back from the doc today...all is good and feel darn close to 100%...doc says I can throw as hard as I want. Time for some full throttle fishing. Didn't fish hardly at all last spring and summer. Can't wait for the season to start. Erik, see ya on the beach this spring. Hopefully its going to be a good catching for everyone...Look forward to seeing everbody...Catchem up!

glad to hear you got the seal of approval, cant wait to get back out there myself. I got to redeem my poor season last year. look forward to catching up with ya out there again.