6 posts in this topic

its a shame that even the NPS really isn't on our side.

I read some of Boyle's bonehead comments today and it just makes me sick! It seems his goal is just to lighten his case load up a bit.

its a shame that even the NPS really isn't on our side.

I read some of Boyle's bonehead comments today and it just makes me sick! It seems his goal is just to lighten his case load up a bit.

It is funny how people react when they do not get thier way. Boyle was suppose to get an "appointment" to another federal position by Bush and he didn't give it to him. He changed his position on things after he was "overlooked". I will try and find that info.

last years night driving ban was so succesful there were no fatalities...

last years night driving ban was so succesful there were no fatalities...

yep -- too bad he forgot to mention how many fatalities they had in previous years.......

Heck maybe we should ban all driving at night everywhere.......

Where did he get his judges license at?????

yep -- too bad he forgot to mention how many fatalities they had in previous years.......

well, if you want to count one drunk guy running over another drunk guy, I only know of one. and in that case I dont think you can blame that on "night time".

Maybe he's bitter now. His federal appellate nomination from 2001 to 2007 is the longest in history not to be acted upon by our Senate. 'Overlooked' was a good way to put it.