9 posts in this topic

Wed around 9pm until Thurs :?: ,,,hopefully there will be one out there after this long blow.

Thursday will be it. 6Am maybe eariler,until I can't take it anymore. Stop on by and tell me what Iam doing wrong. Gmc dark grey crew cab. hope to be able to get fresh bait today if not I guess Ill start with frozen then go and get it from harbor tackle around lunch time.

We'll be there when you get there Bunker, 3 vehicles, silver dodge p/u, blue cherokee, blue ford p/u.

Alrightey,

Got the coffee, grill, some burger, doggies, Bacardi Gold and a case of Sam Adams.

Loadin' up the firewood and I'll be done.

See ya'll between 3:30 - 4:00 am.

Steve, I got the breakfast cover,,,eggs,,,freid, scrambled or omlettes,,,got ham and cheese for the omlettes,,,nothing like the smell of freid eggs in the am on the beach.

Ok, I'll do the lunch then.

Burgers, dogs and sauerkraut.

I'll do the am coffee too, got the inverter working, putting out 120 volts for the coffee maker.

I can fire up a pot when I get there if ya want, got a pound of it and plenty of water, 'bout 16 gals in the tank.

I'll bring my appetite. I'll be out there around 6pm.

OK that's enough of the talk about the food. Sorry that I'll miss ya all the next few days but got to work :( . will be hitting the beach HARD next Thursday and Friday. Hopefully you all don't catch all the fish... :)

You guys are KILLING me with all this talk! :) I hope each of you gets into something good.

I have to wait another week for my next trip. :(