Capt Rick Hiott

I Wonder How Sam is Doing at the Show????

34 posts in this topic

5852a53fe37f6_BassProShops001.jpg.dbf1a0

5852a53fe7da5_BassProShops005.jpg.daa350

5852a53fec34d_BassProShops006.jpg.5c8049

I made a post earlier as I was out there today, but dunno where it went??

Saw plenty o your pics Capt' and evrything was going well.

Here's a few shots:

I am having a great time. I don't know how I could have pulled this off without the help of Oliver, Amanda, Jim and Matt!

Thanks for posting the pictures, Steve. We were very busy today talking to folks about the site and fishing.

Capt Hiott, your pictures show up even better than I had hoped. Thanks again to everyone who helped out by sending in the photos. We ended up having around 2,500 images in the slideshow. Very cool..

If you are in the area, stop by and say hi. :)

I am glad you all are having a great time. Thanks to all of you for the time, money and effort you guys are putting out.

Enjoy yourselves and have a safe trip home.

Sam,

When you get home, can you post the pics you are showing in your booth? I am sure it is awesome.

Most all of those pictures are already on the site, but I will see if I can get them into a categorized album. :)

Today again the weather was nasty to say the least and getting worse as I type.

By far Sam set up the most professional display at Bass Pro and had a ton of interest throughout the weekend.

Great to see everyone again and hope everyone made it home safely.

Oh, VCAN and Atlantic Anglers are now on the hook for another surf fishing class, so that's 2 classes we are holding at Bass Pro over the next 2 weekends if anyone wants to help out.

Here's a few more pics of VCAN and Atlantic Anglers at BPS:

5852a5400b6d0_BassProShops001.jpg.62a2a6

5852a5400fded_BassProShops002.jpg.d92650

5852a5401586e_BassProShops007.jpg.d837ca

5852a5401c8f2_BassProShops008.jpg.eb7f1e

Great job folks!!!

Sure wish I didn't HAVE TO be at work...

I wish I could be there to lend a hand...Iam bummed out.

nice pics dixie. lol, I dont know what I was thinking in the first one. kinda hectic but a fun time. glad I was able to participate.

Great pictures, Steve.. Thanks!

I am really happy the way things are turning out. Again, I can't thank Amanda, Jim, Oliver and Matt for doing such a great job. Also, I want to thank Matt Smith with Bass Pro. What an awesome guy. He and Sonja Horton provided absolutely everything we needed to get set up and have a great first weekend.

I am looking forward to getting a good night's sleep and a few days of R&R.

The next two weekends are going to be focusing more on salt water fishing and it should be AWESOME!

It was nice meeting you, Greg. I hope a few more members can swing by and say hi.

it was a pleasure meeting all of you new members at bass pro shops. it was also good seeing other forum members again and finally meeting some face to face. who will be there next weekend? I know I will.

I think that first picture of Matt behind the Kayak is priceless! If you know Matt (pier_man0909) that is a rare moment in deed. :)

I have absolutely no clue as to why I did that, I was in the middle of explaining something to one of the fellas in the picture, maybe the one who is kinda pointing, and in the middle of the sentence I looked up and saw someone pointing a camera at me and that was the first thing I thought of. lol, because I was "distracted" I forgot what I was explaining to the guy.

Looks like a great time 4 all :) congrats!

I am glad you are all having a good time at the show ! It's a nice grouping with Back Bay Wildlife Preserve , VCAN , and Atlantic Anglers all grouped together . This was a warm up for the next 2 weekends ! I heard Sam was doing Don Lancasters Radio Show " Fishing Tidewater " on Saturday March 7th from 7 to 9 am on 670AM WPMH ! The two Surf Fishing Seminars are March 8th at 2:00 and March 15th at 12:00 . Look forward to seeing everyone there.

I know I had a really great time down there this weekend - thanks to everyone for your support be it online or by stopping by to say hi..

WELCOME and THANK YOU to everyone who is new to the site from BPS!

Wow, I really wish I could've been down there. Glad its going so good and great pics...... booth looks really good

Glad to see you are having a good time Sam you earned it !

Had a great time Sam, glad I could help. I think I may be able to come down and help out this Saturday coming up, but I am not sure if I can stay for sunday or not.

Still looking for anyone who can volunteer for this Sunday 3/8 and the next weekend (3/14-15 Saturday and Sunday 11:00 - 5:00)

Thanks!

Three weekends total. These next two are more salt water fishing related. It should be very interesting considering the location and the amount of folks that already fish the salt. I'm hoping to learn a lot. :)

The dog can play with the horses as long as he keeps the people away from them!!!!