5 posts in this topic

wow, i didn't realize it was that deep. I always though the holes would be under the bridge, but it looks like the deep hole is west of main span.

Maybe this year i'll break down and buy the De license to actually fish IRI and Henlopen.

wow, i didn't realize it was that deep. I always though the holes would be under the bridge, but it looks like the deep hole is west of main span.

Maybe this year i'll break down and buy the De license to actually fish IRI and Henlopen.

The bridge construction could hamper anglers efforts, so be prepared. Give me a shout when you are fishing De waters and we will wet a line together:icon_pirat:

When your ready to go let me know I'll put you on some fish around the bridge and those holes.

Man I wish they would have that done at AI...

Jim I too have thought of doing some fishing up there at some point, if you decide to go at some point let me know..

Man I wish they would have that done at AI...

Jim I too have thought of doing some fishing up there at some point, if you decide to go at some point let me know..

Sounds good! we will plan a party at olivers house while he is out chasing whales......