11 posts in this topic

Would like to say hello to all the fishermen out here in Md. I've fished with a couple of people on this site but never really posted. I live in downtown OC and I usually fish around here but I also fish alot in the Tangier Sound near Crisfield and Deal Island. Some of you guys probably have met me. I'm the guy with the black tricycle with 2 baskets and 5 rod holders or you can say I'm the black guy with the tricycle with 2 baskets and 5 rod holders. :) Hey, its rusty but I can be from my apartment to the pier fully loaded in less than 8 minutes!

I shark-fish the ocean pier midsummer and surf-fish AI year-round. I also bought a 18ft CC last summer and I think this year I'm gonna be spending alot of time in the ocean on it. I got the trolling bug! I'm planning a trip to VA soon. 3 weeks, 3 weeks its on son!!!!!!!!

I''m actually looking for some fishing buddies around town. I like fishing alone at times but I'm finding its kinda difficult when you own a boat. Alot of my friends work their ass off in the summer. Some of my friends I take out are half retarded! I need to have a 1 on 1 with them about fishing etiquette and ethics. I'm a layed-back guy and I'm really all about catching fish. I dont want to touch you.:icon_pai: lol. I'm 24, married, and bartend for a living. Lets catch some fish dammit.

Welcome to the site:happy8:.

With the economy the way it is, I might have more time on my hands than I want, to go fishing. I can't believe I just said that:icon_surprised:.

When I'm not working, I'm fishing. We will have to wet a line together this year.

Welcome to the site:happy8:.

With the economy the way it is, I might have more time on my hands than I want, to go fishing. I can't believe I just said that:icon_surprised:.

When I'm not working, I'm fishing. We will have to wet a line together this year.

Sounds like a plan.

You sound just like me nwhen it comes to being an avid fisherman.......unfortunately i'm a few hours away with a coastal fishing addiction....but i'll look for your posts in the future. Good luck and welcome to the site....

We have met quite a few time on the OC pier last year. My son and I fish the pier almost every evening.. He caught the cobia last year.. We are planning to fish the pier daily this year also. Unless the rocks are hear, then we will be at A.I. orv.. Look in the album on here if you don't remember. Can't wait to get some lines tight..

Lee

We have met quite a few time on the OC pier last year. My son and I fish the pier almost every evening.. He caught the cobia last year.. We are planning to fish the pier daily this year also. Unless the rocks are hear, then we will be at A.I. orv.. Look in the album on here if you don't remember. Can't wait to get some lines tight..

Lee

Yeah Leemo I remember you. good times. I wasnt there that that night but I rememeber looking at your sons cobia pics.:icon_pray: To avoid the crowds this year I'm going to be shark-fishing alot from my boat near the peir. I would be honored to have you and your son my boat. PS I heard some headboats drop off their scraps in front of the red bouy. I heard they are not allowed to throw their scraps in the main channel. I also have some numbers of some nearby wrecks on my gps. You gotta put those bg's on some 7ft spinners! Come on summer.

Yeah I think so. I bartend at the Moose. You own the arcade as well? I always see some Snapper's trucks in the parking lot across from Allen Skylar's business.

Yeah I think so. I bartend at the Moose. You own the arcade as well? I always see some Snapper's trucks in the parking lot across from Allen Skylar's business.

Don't own the arcade, my brother Gino used to work for Jerry.