8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone...its been SOOO LONG sense I have been on here, I have been crazy with work. But anyway...just wanted to say that I am going to be down in OCMD the 14-15 of March. Would like to try to get to the beach for a little and wet the first line of the year for me soo if anyone is going to be out just post back or PM me and hopefully we can maybe hook up! Thanks guys!!! IT FEELS GREAT TO BE BACK LOL

Welcome back!!

We thought you fell in and the hogs ate ya! LOL!

I too am looking to wet a line in the surf ASAP. The date is a little too far ahead for me to plan, but I will PM you if I head out.

Welcome back:icon_thumright:

Yeah I know its a little ways off but just wanted to see if anyone is going to be around or even in town of OC

Just bring it back up about a week or so before you come down you might have some takers then, as for me as long as it's not a weekend I should be good for one day.

Yeah unfortunitly it will be a weekend...Is Snapper's going to be open??? Now that I finally turned 21 I might stop in if im not on the sand!

Yeah unfortunitly it will be a weekend...Is Snapper's going to be open??? Now that I finally turned 21 I might stop in if im not on the sand!

OH ya and the first one is one me....