7 posts in this topic

Hey guys and girls. I know there are people out there who have been shopping for a kayak for the warm weather and season coming up. I know times are tough for people right now so I am having a special going on until 2/22. I will give you a paddle free on any kayak order of $650 or less, a $110 value. I will also throw in a paddle and a Apex 1 seat for free on any kayak order of $651 and up, a $245 value. This is a limited time offer only until 2/22.

Hey guys and girls. I know there are people out there who have been shopping for a kayak for the warm weather and season coming up. I know times are tough for people right now so I am having a special going on until 2/22. I will give you a paddle free on any kayak order of $650 or less, a $110 value. I will also throw in a paddle and a Apex 1 seat for free on any kayak order of $651 and up, a $245 value. This is a limited time offer only until 2/22.

Now how am I going to put another yak on top of my Jeep? hmm.. I'm going to have to show this post from Carrie. She's been wanting my kayak since I brought it home...

That is quite a deal, Matt. :icon_thumright:

thanks sam, it is a good deal. I am making an order from the factory so I thought I'd give people on here a chance to get one fresh from the factory the way they like it in any color and any options and with a lifetime warranty.

Now how am I going to put another yak on top of my Jeep? :icon_thumright:
maybe you just need to built a small trailer that you can tow them behind you with. that way you also dont have to lift them very high. you could just put one on top of the other too. it would just require some extra straps.

Hopefully, you will have the opportunity to present that again. Maybe when it warms up a bit. :)