10 posts in this topic

Malibu kayaks have just come out with the stealth series of kayaks. there will be 2 different models, the 12 and 14. the stealth 12 will be 12'4" and the stealth 14 will be 14'4". both will be 33" wide for incredible stability. they will both come with the low profile gator hatch for the front. they will both have a new deck design with a livewell between your legs and hatches on either side of the livewell. here are a couple teaser pics.

malibustealthlivewell.jpg.6429e88c2d9dc2

stealth-back-hatch.jpg.4233d554f3f32d1a9

stealthdeck.jpg.1223c4a2d0bcbaa31cd31dc1

malibu-stealth-14-bow.jpg.ad257df153d246

Very nice!!!! Do they come with the beer???

lol, I will buy anyone who buys one a case of beer, so yes. lol

Any Idea what a basic price and a rigged price will be on it yet? I know I want to get one set up strictly for fishing so I can use my Frenzy just for yakking out baits (or to let my kids ride around on). Not sure when I'll scrape the coin together, but a goal would be nice :)

Any Idea what a basic price and a rigged price will be on it yet? I know I want to get one set up strictly for fishing so I can use my Frenzy just for yakking out baits (or to let my kids ride around on). Not sure when I'll scrape the coin together, but a goal would be nice :)

Thats the plan. I was thinking the same thing. My son is already asking to take out the Scrambler XT. Now I have to figure out how much money to save.

Wonder when I'll get to see the stealth 12 at a Store?

Thats the plan. I was thinking the same thing. My son is already asking to take out the Scrambler XT. Now I have to figure out how much money to save.

Wonder when I'll get to see the stealth 12 at a Store?

I doubt you will see any in a store around VA beach. to my knowledge boaters world is the only store carrying them around there anymore and I dont see them stocking them. I have only ever sen the mini-x's and tandems at the stores. I may be getting one soon on my next order and if I do you could check it out if you are ever down this way or if I ever have it up in va.

You like the beer holder don't ya Chapa!:icon_pidu:

Why yes.....yes I do.

Dam! I just could not leave Ronnies house with out getting a rod built.

Oh well I have the rest of the winter to save the money.