6 posts in this topic

Well I had a meeting at IRI tonight in front of the CG station. Me needing a "salty fix", I gathered my rods and a few lures and headed out. The meeting was about an hour and IMO, it was one hour too long:icon_pirat:.

Anyway after the meeting was over, I had to wet a line. Got to my favorite spot and saw a little action on top of the water, but no much. I was tossing a 4" PM Bunker and wouldn't you know it, the first cast was a snag:BangHead:.

I retied and in the process a great heron landed 8' from me, let out a squawk at the same time and scared the bejesus out of me:icon_pale:.

Wish I had a camera, he stayed for about 15 minutes and left because I was boring him not catching any fish. I casted and casted and casted some more and finally landed a striper. Man, it was good to wet a line :eusa_dance:

Congrats on the Stripe! How small was it?

It was nice of you to think of the Heron's feelings.... LOL!

Congrats on the Stripe! How small was it?

It was nice of you to think of the Heron's feelings.... LOL!

It wasn't a keeper by far, but I needed that one fish to make me feel whole again. Now I'm good for another day or so.:icon_thumleft:

Congrats!!! I knew I should have went:crybaby2:Oh well the next few days are going to be nice.

Congrats!!! I knew I should have went:crybaby2:Oh well the next few days are going to be nice.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink:icon_tongue:.

I'm livin through you Fin, while I'm working for the man.

Gonna try the Cape this weekend if it stays nice.