fishin'girl422

Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show

9 posts in this topic

I hadn't heard about it, do you have any more info?

Its a Huge outdoors show at the farm show complex in Harrisburg PA. Its mostly outfitters selling trips though, at least in the past when I went.

Amanda and I are going to check it out today because we have some old friends that have a stand there.

haven't been for years .....

one tip ..

go to bass pro and take their shuttle service to the sportsman show :)

the shuttle is free and you don't pay for parking at the show .

Great tip Fred!

I'd give you reps, but we don't use that function on here! LOL!

You are in for a big let down, mostly high dollar hunting trips, and off shore fishin, I live about 25 miles from the "Burg" and have access to free passes and won't waste my time..... then again what I mostly care about is surf fishin and there isn't much, if anything there about the surf. In my book HIGHLY OVERRATED.

If you go, Do the Bass Pro thing, it is well worth the short shuttle bus ride, you have to ride a shuttle to get from the parking lot to the show 95% of the time anyway.

Omb !!!

welcome aboard :)

when ya heading to hatteras ??

spring drum trip ??

june cobia ???

derf

Derf, missed you this fall. I was down last three weeks of October, Rather crappy weather and rather crappy drum fishing. I did manage to find a couple big ones but not as good as usaul.

Probably won't do a spring trip and I will be lucky to get a fall one in, I am in the process of finding a new job, closed my plant mid Dec,:disgust: and I'm not sure what I wanna be when I grow up. Depending on new job (assuming I can find one) not sure I will be able to get a trip in....... fingers crossed, Not sure I can go a year without catching a pig.

Hope all is well,

AL