7 posts in this topic

every time I turn around something goes UP! had AIG for the auto, gov. gave the $$$$$$$$$$$ but my INS went up 300%. pay my citibank on line, they have a problem(?) and post my payment 1 day late. 7% to 27.99%. they tell me I need to make 6 payments on time and they MAY reduce my rate. they also got big $$$$$. Where is MY bailout!!!!! it all BS.:BangHead:

I hear ya, man. Everyone wants a piece. :help:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrGU5PX60uk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrGU5PX60uk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Time to transfer your balance to another card and never trust Citibank again!!! Shame on them. American's don't like unfair taxes and could begin to think about a Potomac Tea Party if the politicians don't shape up soon.

Do you guys have any idea how much money $1 Trillion dollars is?

If you had it in front of you in ALL $1000 bills, it would be 68.7 miles high.

Or, look at it this way: if you were to somehow spend a million dollars a day, starting on Christmas, you'd still have 70 years left before you were broke.

And, by the way, that's not Christmas 2008, that's THE christmas. Ya know, 2008 years ago.....

Your cartoon is funny, but it's sad that it's accurate. :happy8:

If you had it in front of you in ALL $1000 bills, it would be 68.7 miles high.

Now I know how high to build my ivory tower.....