Finaddict

More Poachers Caught Red Handed

5 posts in this topic

They need to lock em all up & take there licenses for ever!! Same with the one off OC.

I think most of the different commercial fishing violations should get different consequenses as far as fines and punishments go but I do think that they should all have their licenses revoked unless it it a minor offense with a non protected species. instances like this once and the one off oc are deliberate. there are a lot of deliberate violations going on where nothing happens, both on the rec side and the commercial side. both sides love pointing the finger at each other when I think it is not a rec vs. comm issue, but just ill willed people.

This is really bad. How in the hell can you track fish stocks when this kind of poaching is going on. Some of these guys (watermen) I have know personally from when I lived on the western shore so regretably, I am not surprised. It's a shame that the investagation had to carry on for so many years but I suppose it was necessary to get the get the goods on everyone. Think about it, you go into a seafood resturant or shop and they have rockfish (or any other species) for sale or on the menu when you know it should not be! Time to call someone! These guys are not watermen they are crooks! Maximum fines and penaties for all!:angry4:

sorry to see the comm. guys would chase easy money when it may destroy a family legacy. the rules are there for a reason. they need to set the example. the rec. guys that were in on this, sorry, take the boat, and the vehicle. fine the comm. guys the max. GEEZZZ, ENJOY IT< DON'T KILL IT!!!!