Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rockboy42

Continuation Of The Reels I Made In The 3d Program!

21 posts in this topic

here is a boat i designed in a few days on the same 3d program...lemme know how i did! or what to change!

mako_complete_833.jpg.69c8c4b5f9f977a475

That's pretty sweet, man. :-)

here it is with all the rods and the previous reel i had done! Let me know of sugestions that i should add to the boat!

mako_complete_458.jpg.60b494196edb9b482b

[smiley smilie=2 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=000000 shieldshadow=1]Live Well ?[/smiley]

change the color :wink: Navy blue would look good as would a light blue or light green. looks good :!:

i changed it to a lighter blueish grey color...i think it looks pretty good...the only reason i had it green was because the other colors on the plotter ( very big printer ) were all out and i wanted to plot it...so tomarrow morning i will post another pic of the new color! and im thinking of somewhere wheere i can put a livewell??? any sugestion?

ok, sounds good. a few of the boats in that style will have a livewell just in front of the center console. how about a raised casting platforum up front? try one wthout the T-top and add a fishing arch instead. man what I could do wth a program like that 8)

sounds good...ill do a few new ideas and post when iget done with them...i dont know if i could get the front platform to work but i know forsure i can get the livewell infront of the cabin...what do u mean more specifically about the "arch"?

well I can't draw anything from here at work but an Arch mounts to the gunwales and will slant foward, it's tubular and stopping at a point just above the center console. they'll have rocket launchers on top(rod holders) and mount for a VHF, GPS and Radar and even some will have a Bimini top that fold out of the arch. for better pics, might try www.atlantictowers.com if that link works

yeah the link worked randy...ill try to work on it but for now im going to just add the front livewell and maby a few rod holders on the sides....and a platform if i can!...and maby some small stuff here and there

here it is with a livewell and a different color...im working on the arch and some other little things

mako_complete_179.jpg.13de2f5d5562a20993

there 'ya go...looks good 8) now get rid of those black Merc's and bolt-on a pair of E'Rude 200 HP/HO E-Techs :mrgreen:

but mercs make great anchors

:lol: Doh..... :wink:

can ya tell i had one before, lol

but mercs make great anchors

:lol: Doh..... :wink:

can ya tell i had one before, lol

:lol: yeah I got that fealin' from your response :wink: