12 posts in this topic

I finally figured out how to resize pics. took me long enough. here are a few of my better ones.

rsz_1IMGP0031.jpg.0dafaaa3b591bf0815c172

rsz_1IMGP0036.jpg.b8490109c841b5ac2d0e39

rsz_IMGP0026.jpg.bb326a9eb9344aa4980d97c

rsz_IMGP0034.jpg.f2134624d7f643746decacd

rsz_IMGP0041.jpg.ced7f85ef9574e47dbdc00a

Edited by Sam

here are a few more. the underwater pic of the dolphin is my favorite I think. maybe the lit up blue marlin. that fish was really lit up, doesn't show as well in the pic.

rsz_IMGP0052.jpg.ff33eec9c1852b4e03798b3

rsz_IMGP0262.jpg.eb130c29eba0790247f4e5c

rsz_IMGP0271.jpg.6e9f3341d9998749e115984

rsz_IMGP0284.jpg.f7e0d1ded1f7b442396c682

Edited by Sam

Nice shots Matt!

You threw the first Flattie back, right? :D

Darn, a little mustard sauce, mmm, nice crunch!

<jk>

he was a one-biter, lol. I just saw him sitting there, I dont know how. it is hard enough seeing big flounder a lot of the time. you will miss them unless you are looking specifically for them. I step on them quite often. it still startles me.

Way to go! Hope that little flattie has achance to grow up before becoming something elese's dinner!:fish:

The Mahi pic is sweeeet!

they were right behind the boat and we just kept feeding them. you can see the piece in that ones mouth.

Nice job, Matt! We all knew you were actually catching those fish you are reporting! :)

Great pics, buddy.

I wish we could keep smaller flatties up here. hope that little guy grows up to spawn. great pics, thanks.

I wish we could keep smaller flatties up here. hope that little guy grows up to spawn. great pics, thanks.

where do you live? VA? I hear a lot of people in VA want to have NC size limit when they catch more over 19.5" than we catch over 15.5". a lot of that has to do with targeting pressure. one of these days I will find the big boys. I got a 5 pounder in 07, nothing that big in 08 but I caught a lot more and a better fish-keeper ratio. actually I caught more keepers when the limit was 15.5" than I did when the limit was 14".

Matt, now all you have to do is learn how to rename the pictures to describe what they are!

Example: You have a picture of your flounder.

The current name is: "rsz_imgp0052.jpg"

The name we really want is: "north-carolina-flounder.jpg"

north-carolina-flounder.jpg.fd5e1927098c

Notice if you scroll your mouse over the images, you should see the text pop up?

This helps folks searching around on the web find your picture much easier and helps out a lot with our relationship with Google. :) Google is our friend.

Seriously, we are really making progress and I want to thank you all for using the attachment feature and renaming your pictures. :icon_salut:

Edited by Sam