5 posts in this topic

I know we all visit a couple different fishing forums. Atlantic Anglers is my home and do go to other forums but I am mainly on AA....I am just wondering, anyone else visit other forums "non fish related"? Other hobbies other then fishing...

I always find myself on avsforum.

I know we all visit a couple different fishing forums.

Not all of us! :dontknow:

letsgopens.com and dbstalk.com are two forums I watch a lot. I don't really post a lot on there though.

I used to watch avsforums as well, but its too busy for me to keep up with.

Once in awhile I check in with a couple of my FL fishin' sites, no others local though. Are there others local? :D

I hit ford-trucks.com a lot, I like to mod my truck.

Once in awhile, geocaching.com, kind'a like treasure hunting with a GPS.

I started on other fishing sites before I discovered Atlantic Anglers but have moved Atlantic Anglers to my main. It's a way better fit for me and the type of fishing I do not to mention that after living here (OCMD area) for 11 years I need to meet more of the local crew, share info, expand my charter service and possibly(more on this later) pick up one or two "local" anglers to fish the inshore tourneyments with me. Not to mention just find some one to run down the beach with me or out the inlet to make a few drifts on a "spur of the moment." So I will be here alot more this year and try not to piss anyone off.

Other sites, anything to do with tackle, weather and sporting clays.:cool: