7 posts in this topic

apparently PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) want to officially change the name "fish" to "sea kittens". who would want to hurt a sea kitten? lmao. these people are {insert word} crazy. I think I will offer a special guided trip called "the PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)" where I will bring my portable grill and you can throw your catch on the grill straight off the hook.

Ever had Mud Puppies?

(crayfish, crawdads, etc)

Tasty stuff.

How 'bout Dogfish?

And I'm a dog person so I don't care what "they" want to name anything. A tasty critter is just that.

You will always have these extremists. The public is smarter than you give them credit for, they see it as a bunch of goof balls trying to get a piece of the media. This will go away before the week is out.

I still have to shake my head and chuckle at them though....

I agree Steve, sometimes you just gotta laugh.Sometimes I wonder if they think of us a we do them. Extremists.:D:D:D

Mmmm, a PETA butter and Jelly sammich!

(with thinly sliced Plover!)

GGGEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!! go by their office. full of high $$$ SUVs, BMWs, etc. they are out for the money. JMHO.

Here (Sea) Kitty, Kitty, Kitty just got a whole new meaning!:cat:

Well if that's what they want to call them I cant wait to go to the pound ( AI ) and get me one or two.:dog: