4 posts in this topic

I have to submit my vacation for the year within the next couple of weeks. Does anyone know where I can find surf fishing tournment schedules on the internet?

I am looking for the tournaments held from Fenwick Island to the Indian River bridge..(I know the Old Inlet Bait and Tackle took over for the Bethany-Fenwick Commerce and they usually have one around Mother's day and then another in Septmeber).thanks for any help... just want to know the dates in case I'm working in the weekend of the tournament and need to take off...

My guess for the old inlet tackle spring surf fishing tournament is on May 10th like its been the last few years. And also the fall one is probably September 27th to the 28th. Not completely positive about either. I know usually they don't announce them until a month in advance, but if you hear of anything let me know.

Edited by Sam

The DMS Surf Fishing Tourny is always the Columbus Day weekend. Great event:happy7:

Thanks for the info on DMS Fish Tournament. received the below info from Old Inlet

Old Inlet Annual Spring Surf Fishing Tournament - Sat May 9

12th Annual Delaware Seashore Fall Surf Fishing Classic - Sat and Sunday, October 3-4