13 posts in this topic

at Security Auto and Truck Repair in Windsor Mill Maryland, my fone # here is 410-944-5151.....hope to sea you all soon:happy7:

Glad to see you were able to pick something up in these times!

Did you say you were off weekends?Might be better than the old job!:cool:

off on weekends, prob wont be on the net as much as before, esp durring the day, atleast for now:icon_wink:

Congrats Randy!!!

Now Barb won't have to trade you in for someone with a job! :D

Congrats Randy!!!

Now Barb won't have to trade you in for someone with a job! :D

nah, she'd never get rid of me, Im too good lookin':booty:

Congrats Randy,UR lucky to find a new job so quick in this economy.Hope we can fish together this season. Good luck with the new job.:fish:

Congrats Randy!!!!! Wish I could say the same but i've had 4 interviews so far. 2 of them seem pretty promising. But as the dates draw closer it looks like this lay off is gonna kill my Costa Rica Honeymoon next week :( Well unless I get a call before monday morning with an offer.

Just got a call from Randy's new job. Turns out that while he is home recuperating from surgery (which he told the guy about before he was hired), they hired someone else. This really suck. Now we're back to square one of the job hunt. This really pisses me off. Randy called into there last week and everything seemd ok, told him we'd call after his follow-up appointment and let him know when Randy could come back. Never said anything about Randy being replace. Some people just suck !