7 posts in this topic

I was down to Chincoteaque today in the beach buggy just cruising with the wife. Aired down and ran out on that end. Not much of a dune line left down there but the southern end of the beach was the best I have ever seen! Real wide too, even though we were out on or about low tide. Some guys were fishing right at the ORV entrance and the sand up there is kinda rough. I don't know how they were holding bottom seemed to be driving right up on the beach. Anyway this was one of if not the best I had seen this beach(condition) in a long time. Got 3 more days on the 2008 permit probably take a shot at AI (Md.side) tomorrow and check in for the new permit.:evil5: I'm off all week if your down on AI look for a tan/gold tacoma 4-door. I've got a 12v coffee pot! Happy New Year!:cool:

I am always surprised to hear people are still fishing. It is too cold! Now, a heated truck and a coffee pot, that sounds more like it.

how far up can you get on the Va side? can you go all the way to the fence? I was looking at our Nav charts at work and I saw some very interesting looking cuts and troughs that come in extremely close to the beach. But they start right on the other side of the fence.

I hope you cut up the Tuna for Chark bait later on.

As long as it will stay on a hook, Charkey doesn't care if it smells bad.

Seems a waste to give it all to the crabs.

Man I forgot about cutting the Tuna up for shark bait! Maybe at least the head!

Nice rpt!:icon_rr:

Thanks, I never thought about cutting that tuna up for shark bait, Darn there was a lot of bait there too!