12 posts in this topic

Tomorrow 1/3/2009 is my 28th wedding anniversary. Imagine somebody putting up with the likes of me for all that time! Anyway I have a beautifull and wonderfull wife and if I have had any success in life it has been in my choice (or maybe her choice) in life partners! She loves Assateaque Island and supports my fishing habit. I am truly blessed!

Congrats...you just don't hear comments like that very often these days.

Wow, 28 years of tolerance! LOL!

Fantastic news!

Once in a great while we find someone who melds to our personality. Someone who tolerates our ups and downs. Someone who goes along with whatever we want to do. Someone who is there to help see us through and to enjoy what is given to us to borrow from the kids.

You found one who not only (as you say) puts up with you, but one who shares the same pleasures as you. Finding someone that will climb in a small boat, go out in the snot and catch fish with you is a rare thing indeed. Well, she probably catches more than you, she doesn't admit it just so you can look all that much better.

Bread & butter

Peanut butter & jam

Milk & cookies

Two peas in a pod, looking forward to #30!!

Go get 'em you crazy kids!!

We'll stand by for the big show! :happy1:

Congrats!

She loves Assateaque Island and supports my fishing habit. I am truly blessed!

It does take a good woman to deal with the bunker smell!

bunker-chunk.jpg.d9a67a8bf9c3861f98b465d

I wonder how my wife has put up with my nonsense for nearly 7 years.

CL, if you don't leave a dried up fish head buried behind your back seat, you'll be ok. LOL!!!!

CL, if you don't leave a dried up fish head buried behind your back seat, you'll be ok. LOL!!!!
Who? What? :eusa_shifty:

CL, are you going to do something special?

Who? What? :eusa_shifty:

CL, are you going to do something special?

Sam I will never tell....:icon_scratch:

Yes something special is in order. As requested we are going to do one of her favorite things today, take in a movie. I already went to dunkin' donuts for coffee and donuts and gave her a massage(the details are up to your imagination!). Harpoon Hanna's for dinner after the movie. Thanks guys!:happy1:(for the movie!)

Harpoon Hanna's for dinner after the movie.

Let us know how it goes! Our anniversary is in May and would like a good recommendation.

Have fun!

Postponed Sat. activities till today. No mvie just dinner at harpoon Hanna's. Sam, it was great! I have never had a bad time/meal there.

She had the seafood alfredo and I had a prime rib. VERY GOOD! We were seated right in front of the fireplace(it's huge) and had the whole place to ourselfs until right before we left. Going there during "the season" you have more of a crowd but I've always enjoyed it there. Would'nt hesitate to recommend it! The seafood alfredo she says was great but I like that dish at harborside! we had a romantic afternoon evening and my wife is tickled. That's good for me!:eusa_dance: