5 posts in this topic

Been to the bay bridge tunnel 2 times in Dec. Both trips caught 2 keeper rock fish. Think next year won't wait so late. Water temp was really cold. But we were lucky a majority of the boats went home empty handed. Also knew when the eels were to close to the bottom. Spiny Doggies would gobble them up fast. I thought I heard some where that they were used for fish sad. in fast food places....true? Well nice trips till the wind picked up and in a 16' boat makes life a little hard on you. all in all they were 3= 42 " fish and one 43" nice fatties and great to cook.

Also stopped at the Narrows hit a good school of fish for about an hour and a half then it died off to nothing. They ranged from 16 to 23" great fun on light tackle. Hope everyone had a great year in fishing and looking forward to next years fishing !!!

5852a532caf55_rockyfish.jpg.7412612e7c38

Edited by Sam

Dogfish are commonly used for fish & chips.

Good eatin'!

You got some nice fish, good way to end '08!!

Yea a great way to close out 08 ........wish more of 08 was like that....but then again I guess thats why they call it fishing:icon_thumright:

Nice job Tom. You had a better fall for stripers than I did! Way to get out there, man. I know you put in the time. :icon_salut: