5 posts in this topic

I went out @ 0700 this morning, and found wind and tide in opposition which made for a nice slow drift, if rough water.

Bagged a 17.5" Flounder in 7' of 53F Water and released a skate.

mom_flndr_108.jpg.79ea63df47efd6b37a68ce

You aren't kidding! I'm glad you were able to snag a keeper! I'm taking the day off to clean up the jeep/house.

nice catch Bob :up: sorry we didn't hook-up on saturday morning, my fault as we over-slept :oops: will catch-up wth 'ya soon :!:

Glad to see the flounder are biting what did you get him on? I'm going out on De bay Mother's Day weekend , gonna try for some drum Sat. night will post a report afterword. Again good job! :)

Randy,

You didn't miss much, the wind was a biotch, and I didn't fish long. I went out sunday and got another one @ 17". The wind kicked up just as the bite was turning on, and again I cut the trip short. This was my 1st fresh flounder dinner of the season. Man, it don't get no better!! Hopefully the weather is gonna be nicer this weekend. Feel free to give me a call if you want to hook up.

Sharkbait,

I used a top/bottom rig rigged with flounder hooks, the ones with the orange beads were the ticket. Both fish were caught in different parts of the bay, in shallow water.