4 posts in this topic

I just wanted to take a minute and publicly thank Randy Stinchcomb and the guys at Thumbdinger and Unlimited Creations Corp. Thanks to Randy We came in contact with Dave Farrell form Marlin Magazine during the 2008 White Marlin Open.

If a year ago you had told that we would have customers from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on">Maine</st1:State> to Puerto Rico, from <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">California</st1:place></st1:State> to Cabo San Lucas, I would have said you were crazy. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that we would be featured on the Florida Fishing Report television show and featured as one of the 12 must have items for December in Marlin Magazine, sharing the pages with names like Gill, Costa del Mar, and the like. All this because Randy thought enough of me to invite Dave to fish with us, on my boat during the 2008 White Marlin Open.

In these tough times, we may see the worst in people. But even when the chips are down and people are at each others throats, Randy keeps his head about him and a smile on his face. I am proud to know such a truly honest, good person.

So in front of the thousands of members --- Randy, Thanks!!!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

And remember; never go fishing without protection – Thumbdinger!!!

--Rick

<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Rick, your Welcome and thank you so much for what you and Teresa have done for Barb and I this pased year, you all are Good People wth some Great Fishing Products:glasses2:

Rick, congrats on the expansion of your products, east to west; north to south!

We already know about Randy, he and Barb are super troopers!

Thank you for talking the time to commend good people.

Rick, that was a very kind message.

Personally, I also wanted to thank Randy and Barb for all they have done for AtlanticAnglers.com. They have been there from the beginning. They have always supported us by helping out with events, inviting my family to dinner, sending us gifts and promotional products and so much more.

Carrie and I have the utmost respect for Randy and Barb for not only what they have accomplished, but for the kind of people they are.