9 posts in this topic

The big, fat sassy cows are in the Chessie!! Reports and pics of up to 63 pounds to be had all throughout the Bay. Typical catch method would be trolling parachutes with Sassy Shad, perhaps with green or green/white combos.

In the ocean surf zone, we are still waiting for the big critters to make their way around to the MD part of the big pond. With these temps falling, it really should be any day now.

Big Blues are out there along with a lot of small fry, beware the little ones picking you clean. We have had reports of Isopods showing up after dark, yuck!

In the tidal rivers, look for the Stripers to be cruising, along with Perch and Catfish.

The gravity challenged lady of horizontal disproportions hasn't suited up, so get out there and have a blast!!

Edited by Steve

Fished from 8am until 3pm. Joined by Dave and his buddy around noon. Ended up with 4 fish, 3 short and 1 @ 29". South wind blowing in the afternoon. Left Dave still fishing.

Nice job, Scott. If there is a striper out there, you'll find him! :icon_thumleft:

as you all have read, met up with coop this eve, nadda for me, but what else is new this fall! I am done for this season, gotta re group for next spring. after coop left wind picked up big time, big bow in the line and sea weed caught on the line every 3 minutes or so. left soon after. Coop nice catches to bad I couldnt get out there a little sooner.

That has been my luck this fall, day late and a dollar short. Oh well. that is fishin.

Dave, you're gonna tear into them one day...:glasses1:

Went fishing today with my pop and a buddy from work from 8am until 3pm...had to sift through zillions of spinies to find a fish. I found 1 short and dad got a hake.

At least you got one! Doggies are a real pain, especially when they come in close during the day.

It AI today for a few hours even with the temp at 25 not a bad day on the beach, manged one 27" rock and two doggies with the wind and the cold would not have pass it up for anything. After today it will be a wail before I head out again so one nice finish to the year Happy holidays to all and a good New year....

Nice job on catching a striper in those conditions, David! I know it was COLD. :icon_thumleft: