8 posts in this topic

Anyone play this via the xbox 360?...any gamers out there, ps3 or xbox360? Tho I am old, well not that old, I really like playing...for me, fun entertainment. COD is just plain fun!

never got in to COD most games I play are rpg's and strategies as of now NWN on the PC

yea i have cod waw for the wii, i love it, but im gettin a 360 for christmas so ill be sellin it soon.

I have both, love both of them, COD4 is really the trendsetter. World At War is the WWII port of it. If you play online, COD4 was really the game that set itself apart, WOW is again, just a port of it set in WWII. I'd say go with WOW, and look for COD4 on sale or vice versa. I kept my COD4 for when i feel like sniping with a .50cal barrett. WOW does have exploding limbs/bodyparts which is pretty cool.

well im only selling the game because i cant sell the wii because its my sisters.

I have both, love both of them, COD4 is really the trendsetter. World At War is the WWII port of it. If you play online, COD4 was really the game that set itself apart, WOW is again, just a port of it set in WWII. I'd say go with WOW, and look for COD4 on sale or vice versa. I kept my COD4 for when i feel like sniping with a .50cal barrett. WOW does have exploding limbs/bodyparts which is pretty cool.

I like both but prefer cod4...I am pretty good at cod4 but suck at wow. I guess I just don't play it enough. COD2 was also good but near the caliber of 4 and wow. COD3 , IMO, was a flop. Look me up...mistacoop14. Sometimes its my son on, but mostly me...pretty funny, I play more then my son...at least this game.

Gun of choice is the rpd with grip on certain levels, m4 with silencer, and of course the barrett.

There is a very good first person shooter coming out but can't remember the title...looks very very good.