11 posts in this topic

Big stripers showingt in full force at the High rise of the CBBT on eels right now. Several 50 pounders already weighed in!

I'll be out there tonight and will report back tomorrow on the VA board!:evil5:

got to the high rise @ about 1:30 AM. Lite N wind. Incoming. Fishing eels on the bottom and under cork.

Fish on at 2:30 AM. 44 inches 35 lbs

clear.gif

Rob hooks up to a 39 inches. He's a lil camera shy. Sez the camera adds 10 more pounds to his already over-weight self:p

A few doggies decided to chew on our eels.

Capt David is next. Missed a 1.

Tide is now going out and sun is startin' to creep up the horizon. Captain decides to go back to a previous spot to troll and drop them slimey snakes

Run to Lattimer Shoals....

Not even there for 30 minutes...Captain hooks up. An old school, stock, ABU 7000. Wishin the drags were a bit better.

clear.gif

48 inches...46 lbs...

clear.gif

Jus wanna say thanks to Rob and skipper of the Looks Fishy....hope we can do it again!

Sweeeet!

Meat in da box for ya!!!!

Glad ya got on some feesh, sounds like all doggies down south from what I have heard!

yes those pics were- once on tony's once on mine and once on doug's last week

Very nice fish! I passed over the Bay Bridge Sunday morning around 2am and there were dozens of boats out. I figured fishing was HOT!

Great job, guys.:icon_thumleft:

I am dying to get out and try for one of these monster cows.... if anyone is going out anytime over the next week and has room for one more I will be more than happy to join you. Will chip in for fuel bait and beer and help clean the boat. I am off till sometime next year and have all the time in the world. So if anyone has any extra room PM me here or shoot me an email....

back at em TODAY......DIXIE ~ call in sick......Andy will be here

only 90 citations (71 kills) for stripers filled out in the last 7 days in VA. 150 (114 kills) the week before. last year you all registered 768 in december alone.

Edited by Pier_man0909

only 90 citations (71 kills) for stripers filled out in the last 7 days in VA. 150 (114 kills) the week before. last year you all registered 768 in december alone.

I think what Matt's trying to say is, "LWMF" (less work more fishing):evil5: